Skip to main content

To Those Who Walk Close ...

This word came to me recently as I was focused soley on our Lord. To those who walk in His Spirit close to His heart, it has meaning and carries reason for great joy ...

The Lord asks:

"How long can a horse go without water? How long can the cattle thirst before they die? Of how much greater worth are my people? I hear the words of the humble. The ground is parched and fallow. It lies cracked and abandoned in my fury. But for the sake of those who cry out to me in honest spirit, comes the rain."


"Let it fall upon the Godly and the wicked alike in the hope of their resurrection. Let those who walk in my spirit now dance for joy in the rain of my spirit. I will honor their courage in the darkness as they honor me in spirit and in truth."


"Even now the skies grow dark with the heaviness of the foretold weight of my spirit. Even now flows the wind warning of its' coming. Let the people of God come out from their houses in anticipation. Let the weary look up and take courage, for I hear the words of the humble. I am not hard hearted toward the children I cherish. My heart breaks at their suffering."


"Let the thirsty drink to their fill and not be ashamed. Let those who lie near death be refreshed and receive life from it. Let the scattered faithful rejoice for my name shall be raised again among them and I will bring them together in my spirit to be strong against the desolation of the earth. They will gain strength to defeat the lion who devours and not be conquered. But their strength will be my spirit, their victory will be at my hand. I hear the words of the humble, so comes the rain."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This "Christ"mas...

"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,  Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men." Luke 2:8-14 (NKJ) As "Christ"mas approaches it usually finds me refreshing my knowledge and understanding of what I believe that it is that we as "Christ"ians should be celebrating in our observation of the event of Christ's birth. I do this in ...

Beware Of Available Poison

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world." 1 John 4:1 (NKJV) At the risk of sounding like the proverbial broken record, I can't help feeling the urge to repeat a common theme of a number of my previous posts. I feel driven to repeat it especially in these last days when the continually changing circumstances around us may leave us searching for the low hanging fruit of easy comfort in words that may tend to soothe us, but lack the proper context that they were intended by God to be carried in.. What I say here is more intended toward those that have not exercised diligence in consuming for themselves what the Lord has given us in scripture, scripture that has the ability to bless us in so many ways when rendered as The Author intended. Not the least of these is the ability to spot inaccurate, and even boldly spoken, false teachings of the day. Keep in mind that the enemy...

The Price Of Divine Desire (Reposted)

  We often stop to think about our own circumstances - our own wants and needs. Our own desires are continually within a hairs breadth of our current thinking... How often though, do we give any thought to what Jesus wants - to what He's allowed Himself to desire with a costly passion? Do those thoughts guide the response to Him that we're living out? When Jesus began His ministry in human form on earth it was with the desire to please His Father. He knew what He wanted and He already knew beforehand what it would cost Him. The price was very high, but wrapped up in that desire to please His Father was another desire also - because what the Father loves with such passion, the Son loves passionately as well.  As Jesus ministered to the people that came to hear Him along with the others that He encountered during those 3 years of His adult ministry, He demonstrated His love for His Father by His obedience, but He also demonstrated the love that He had for people. It was and is a...